LOCATION SOUNDFinding the signal in the noise
I am a Seattle-based production sound mixer with many years of experience getting the best possible audio in all sorts of sonically challenging environments.
From the loudest NFL stadium in the country to the bustling peak of summer tourism in the Pike Place Market, I am always working with my teammates on set to capture the best sound we can and tell the story we need to.
My goal as a sound mixer on set is to be an easy-going and calm presence that will always find joy in a day’s work even in the highest stakes days of production. I am highly efficient, always prepared, and willing to go the extra mile for my crew every time I walk on set.
I am located in Seattle, Washington but will go anywhere in the world to make your production happen.
Video courtesy of The Los Angeles Rams featuring “Sounds of the Game: Rams at Seahawks”
- Tacoma Children’s Museum
- LA Rams
- LA Chargers
- Seattle Seahawks
- Washington State Lotto
- Bill And Melina Gates Foundation
- High Tower
- Sur La Table
- Pomegranate Center
- Women’s VC Fund
- Project Girl Crush
- The New Yorker
- Museum Of Glass
- Wunderman Thompson
- Seattle Sounders FC
- Dortea Ceramics
- TC Conference
- American Pacific Mortgage
- REP Interactive
- Orange Nebula
- Sound Devices 633 Mixer/Recorder 10 channels with TC in/out
- (2) Lectrosonics SMQV wireless transmitters
- (2) Lectrosonics 411B receivers
- (2) Sanken Cos 11’s lav mics
- Shotgun mics (Sanken CS3e for exteriors, Oktava Mk012 for interiors)
- KTEK K-152CC Boom Pole and C stand for sit down interviews.
- (2) Sennheiser G3 camera hops
- Assorted mics including Shure KSM 32, 57’s, 58’s Beta’ 58s
- 2 channel compact field recorder (Zoom H6 )
- Ktek StingRay Audio Mixer Bag
- Hardwired feed into camera available
Extra Gear Rentals à la Carte
Wireless lavs (Lectrosonics or Zaxcom)
Smart Slate (Denecke ts-c)
Tentacle Sync Timecode Generator
*Other equipment needs negotiable!